We are now PrintForward! On April 11th, 2016, our members voted unanimously at our AGM to adopt our new brand and new logo.
Our website will be revised over the fall of 2016 so keep coming back for changes and updates!
PrintForward's Value Proposition
For printers and print industry companies, PrintForward provides resources, a voice to government, education programs and networking opportunities that are specific and unique to the industry.
PrintForward delivers valuable print industry-specific solutions that are only accessible through membership and through its affiliations with Printing Industries of America (PIA), the Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters (CME), and other industry associations.
- Government lobbying through PrintForward and strong industry support resulted in the Graphic Communications Technology Program at the British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) . The Task Force was struck in April 2003 with the programs’ first classes starting in September 2006. Seven classes have graduated from the program and all graduates are employed in the industry.
- PrintForward is a founding member of the newly formed Alliance of Manufacturers in BC and was also one of nine participants in the RethinkItBC campaign in the spring of 2014. Many points of this initiatives are featured at the right.
- PrintForward is also part of the "Working Together, We're Better" conference presented on October 28, 2016. This is an annual conference that began in 2013.
- Networking Opportunities are held regularly to encourage and strengthen relationships and sharing of knowledge, such as our annual Golf Tournament at Morgan Creek, the twice-yearly networking nights, and the Festive Dinner, as well as CME events and more.
- Access to resources is offered through affiliate memberships in the PIA and the CME and a Premium membership in whattheythink.com
Call Jennifer Timer, Executive Director, to find out more at 604.542.0902 or email email@example.com